MARRS'S EHSMS policy has been established to be appropriate to the purpose, size, context, nature, scale, environmental impacts and EHSMS risks and EHSMS opportunities of the organization’s activities, and services in accordance with the scope of the EHSMS. MARRS is committed to:
(1) Complying with and fulfill all applicable legal and data security requirements
(2) Continually improve upon the effectiveness of the Environmental Health and Safety Management System to enhance Environmental Health and Safety
(3) Fortification of the Environment: increase reuse of electronic properties, including prevention of pollution and increase the recycling of EOL material/s.
(4) Eradicate hazards and reduce OH&S risks
(5) Ensuring safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and illness
(6) Ensuring context and developing and maintaining a Procedure for Establishing and achieving Objectives & Targets for Environment and OH&S.
(7) Consultation and participation of workers, and, where they exist, workers’ representatives.
(8) Follow Re-use, recover and dispose hierarchy throughout the recycling chain